Last Updated on September 10, 2019
Tasmania Map of Must-See Attractions.
Tasmania may be a small Island, but there is so much to do. Don’t be deceived by the size of Australia’s smallest state as there is something to do around every corner.
Tasmania Trip Planner
Use this detailed map of Tasmania below and also read our complete list, with images, of the best places to see and things to do in Tasmania.
Each marker on the interactive map is numbered, starting in Launceston in the north of the island and going clockwise around the island to make it easy to plan a Tasmanian touring itinerary.
- Click on any marker, it will open up with a short description about the area or attraction.
- Click the ‘full screen’ icon in the top right of the map to open up, well, full screen.
- Share the map or the whole page with friends, that would be sweet.
Free camping is popular in Tassie, WikicampsAU is an awesome app for finding free and low-cost campgrounds in Tasmania and around the rest of Australia.
More Tasmanian Touring Articles:
- When is the best time to visit Tasmania?
- Quirky, luxury accommodation
- Cradle Mountain & Dove Lake Circuit Walk
- Tasmanian Devils!
- Free Camping Tasmania
- 35 Things To Do in Tasmania