Map of Tassie with ‘must see’ places.
Tasmania may be a small Island, but there is so much to do with kids. In fact, do not be deceived by the size of the island state as there is something for everyone.
Free camping is popular in Tassie, see the links for campsites on the map as well as famous destinations and hidden gems.
Using the Map
- More details of places to see and things to do in Tasmania can be found here.
- Click on any marker and it will open up on the map.
- Filter by category, click on the top left drop down ‘Filter By’ option.
- Left click and drag the little yellow person in the lower right-hand corner of the map to any point desired and ‘drop’ him there for a street view of any roads and towns. As you drag the little yellow person, mapped areas will highlight in blue where he can be deposited.
- To get out of street view mode, click the arrow in the top left corner.
- Toggle the map to full screen using the button in the top right corner.
- Enjoy a ‘virtual’ tour!